People had a lot of feelings after the owners of 10Barrel Brewing announced the company’s sale to AB Inbev last November. At Thursday’s PubTalk you can hear from the founders themselves about growing a beer business in Bend and ask them all your burning questions (time permitted).
Sponsored by EDCO, the first PubTalk of 2015 is already generating a lot of buzz. So get yer tickets sooner rather than later. The event will also feature pitches from two Central Oregon companies:
- PrestoBox. Elicia Putnam from Bend-based PrestoBox will introduce the world’s first automated branding agency. Small businesses can get a whole brand, including a logo, business card and website in less than 20 minutes for under $100.
- Y Knot Branded. Kelly Beall and Wendy Weems from Sisters-based Y Knot Branded have developed a western inspired shoe line that solves the fashion crisis between wearing cowboy boots with your favorite dress or mainstream heels.
Like most times, PubTalk is at the McMenamins Old St. Francis School in downtown Bend. The event begins at 5 p.m. You can register and purchase a ticket here.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019