Smartwaiver, your friendly digital waiver company, is looking to hire a Director of Outbound Sales. So if you’ve always dreamed of working in an office with perks that include a small robot that delivers you coffee, then you best apply.
Founded in 2012, Smartwaiver occupies a nice little spot in startup-ville: The company is profitable with more than 1,000 paying customers and they’re experiencing more than 100% year-over-year revenue growth. CEO Mark Silliman reports that they’re on pace to collect four million digital documents in 2015, and more than six million since they started.
“We’re hoping to accelerate our rapid growth even faster with the addition of a director of outbound sales,” says Silliman.
- Our founders are experienced and passionate developers (both founded multi-million dollar businesses prior to Smartwaiver) who believe success comes from being light and nimble.
- We practice what we preach – you won’t find a printer, pens, notepads or a fax machine in our office. NO PAPER!
- Dress code: wear whatever makes you comfortable (including during your interview).
- We are profitable and growing 101% YOY.
- We have an open office layout and NO meetings; just results.
- We’re geeks and embrace technology to solve problems.
And the coffeebot is no joke.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].