When LeadMethod founder Justin Johnson moved the Bend-based software company into new offices last fall, there was room to spare. But the startup’s recent spate of hires has helped fill the company’s downtown digs and primed the business to grow.
The company has hired four people in the past couple months, bringing the staff count to 10. “I’m excited about the expertise, experience and skills that our new people bring to the table,” Johnson says. “They’re all great additions to our core team, which is based in our Bend office, and they’ll help lead the company through this next stage of growth.”
LeadMethod’s recent hires — all from Bend — include:
- Lindy Callahan, Client Associate A graduate of OSU-Cascades, Callahan comes back to Bend after working as a copywriter at Zillow. She’s also worked at Altrec.com and for the Bend Bulletin.
- Reid Simonton, Lead Frontend Developer Simonton has spent the past five years working from Bend as developer for an NYC-based tech company. He was also co-founder and CTO of Resort Business Opportunities.
- Jay Wright, Lead Backend Developer Wright comes to LeadMethod after running his own mobile development business for six years. He’s also worked in senior developer roles for national insurance and health care companies.
- Kayja Buhmann, Account Development Rep Buhmann was previously the marketing director for a real estate firm in Sunriver, and has more than 10 years of sales and marketing experience.
“I love the energy our team has right now,” Johnson says. “Everyone is working hard to build the best product, serve our fast-growing client base and support our sales team.”
Working hard. Ordering in (Rumor has it that this team loves some Wild Rose takeout). Sounds about right.
LeadMethod provides distributor-relationship management software for companies that sell through third-party distributors. Johnson founded the company in 2014 and says the product has gained significant traction with large manufacturers.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Is Your Startup Eligible for a $100k Business Oregon Grant? - January 16, 2019
- Bend is the Work from Home Capital of America - January 16, 2019
- Bend Robotic Sex Toy Startup Wins CES Award, Then Gets it Taken Away. Startup Pens Open Letter to Call Out Gender Bias. - January 8, 2019