If you’ve been craving to connect with people in the outdoor, bio-science, tech, brewing, or food & beverage industries, you’ll want to take part in our new unConference event: speed networking sponsored by OSU Cascades.
Or if you’re trying to win a wild-card concept spot at the Bend Venture Conference (a $15k award) then this is the place for you.
Did we mention it’s free? And no BVC ticket required.
BendTECH is proud to host the 6th Annual Bend Venture unConference on Thursday, Oct 15 at 1001 SW Emkay Dr.
The highlight of the evening is the pitch competition: it’s an open opportunity for anyone (seriously anyone) to pitch their business in 3 minutes (no slides) and vie for a wildcard spot in the BVC concept stage competition the next day. The unConference attendees will vote to decide which presenter moves on.
A few details:
– There will be plenty of parking available at the building
– Bring a coat if the weather is cool.. we may have the garage doors up
– If you’d like to pitch, just show up and put your name in a timeslot on the whiteboard
– A ticket to BVC is not required to attend the unConference
– The speed networking event runs from 12:30 -1:45pm
– The pitch competition runs from 2 – 4:30pm
A big thank you to Becca Williams from Red Plate Foods for her help with the event.
And our generous donor!
He loves to write code, is passionate about design, and he's an analytics geek. He's helped organize and pitched at the Bend Venture Conference, he's a mentor and alumni of the FoundersPad business accelerator program, and his last startup (The Social Business) was acquired in 2014 by Innovation Garden in New York.
You can reach James by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by James Gentes (see all)
- Want to Own a Startup? StartupCommunity.org is Up for Grabs - December 1, 2016
- Meet Bill Moseley, the Bend Tech Entrepreneur Running for City Council - September 7, 2016
- Free 1-Month Startup Accelerator Starts May 3 - April 29, 2016