Did the jobs board literally blow up? No. That would dangerous. But there’s been a bit of a jobs-plosion in the last two weeks. It’s exciting and leaves us feeling a bit motivational.
As apparently Wayne Gretzky once said, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. And right now the BendTECH jobs board is giving you many opportunities to try for a goal (is that what it’s called in hockey? I recently called a hockey stick a pole, so we’re a bit out our of wheelhouse here).
Point being: Take a shot! Apply! You got nothing to lose! Let’s do this!
Which brings us right back to our jobs roundup. Here’s who is hiring #inbend:
- Applications engineer
- QA engineer
- Senior manager/marketing operations
- Systems level engineer
- Network platform engineer
Anything strike your fancy? Do you need inspiration beyond the wise words of Wayne G? Alright, because we really, really care: This cat post-it is for you. Now go get ’em!
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- The BVC Recap: Talkoot Wins Big, the Theme is “Upstream,” Rockets to the Moon and More - October 20, 2018
- Mandala, LuDela and Lacuda Swim Win Cash + Prizes at BendTECH unConference - October 17, 2018
- Reminder: BendTECH unConference is at 2 p.m. Tuesday. That’s Tomorrow! - October 15, 2018