Hey startup founders, pitch season is officially here. If you’re planning to pitch at the Bend Venture Conference, at Pub Talk, or even at any of the upcoming angel conferences around the state or to individual VC funds, you’ll want to check out these upcoming pitch workshops.
Led by Pam Stevenson, the BVC pitch coach for the past 12 years, the workshops will help founders develop their Power Pitch. “A Power Pitch grabs attention, tells a compelling story and seals the deal with a ‘Wow!’ factor,” according to the news release.
The workshops will focus on:
* The SMART Framework – assess and optimize your underlying business opportunity
* The Anatomy of an Angel – know your audience
* The Power Pitch Canvas – the key elements of a winning investor pitch
* How to add Wow! Factor to any presentation
* The Fundability Formula for an investor-ready entrepreneur
Here’s the schedule:
Power Pitching to Investors: BVC Pitch Workshops
September 6, 5-8 p.m.: Startups & Early Stage
September 13, 5-8 p.m.: Growth Stage & Social Impact
For more information and to register, go here.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].