The Central Oregon Food Cluster continues to offer seriously interesting events for our local food products companies. Tomorrow evening (Wed. 5/25) the topic is food safety and the featured company is Jem Raw Organics, which crafts delicious, raw nut butters like hazelnut raw cacao and cashew cardamom.
The company recently navigated a product recall, and CEO Jennifer Moore will share her insights the on the process.
There’s also panel discussion regarding how to mitigate risk with food safety, featuring these experts:
- Jeff Blayloc, Production Manager, Humm Kombucha
- Marc Bickley, Compliance Manager, SnoTemp Cold Storage
- Brian Campbell, Director of Food Safety and Policy, Northwest Food Processors Association
- Jennifer Moore, CEO, Jem Raw Organics
- Daniel Wing, Northwest Sales Representative, Hygiena | Leaders in Food Safety Testing
Planning to go? Here’s the details …
Where: Eagle Mountain Lower Level, 2221 NE 3rd St, Bend, OR 97701
The old Club 97. Across the street from Robberson Ford, entrance around back.
When: Wednesday, May 25th, 5:00-7:00 pm
What: Enjoy some networking, followed by a local success story and an insightful panel discussion about mitigating risk with food safety. Feel free to bring samples of your food products to share.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].