Did snOMG give you some time to reflect? Maybe you realized that this year is the year you’re going to make a job change, start a new career, or find a job in Bend. Fortunately, we have some openings for you to consider. G5 has pert near blown up our job board with several open positions, everything from software engineers to client success to product managers.
Hydaway, a growing Bend startup that makes an ingenious collapsible water bottle, is on the hunt for a marketing manager. And Agency Revolution, a Bend tech company that makes an insurance communication platform, is looking for a business development manager.
Here are the listings:
- Client Engagement Specialist
- SEO Analyst
- Content Strategy Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Paid Advertising Analyst
- VP of Client Success
- Sr. Ruby Software Engineer
- Solutions Engineer
Is your startup looking to connect with some awesome potential hires? Then advertise your job at Startupbend.com/jobs.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Cascade Angels New Fund Co-Manager Robert Pease Talks Startup Success, Failure and the Trouble with Ping Pong - February 15, 2018
- Want to Dig into Coworking? BendTECH is Hiring a Community and Operations Manager - February 13, 2018
- Bend Startup Mission Limelight Takes Nonprofit Auctions to the Next Level - February 6, 2018