Did snOMG give you some time to reflect? Maybe you realized that this year is the year you’re going to make a job change, start a new career, or find a job in Bend. Fortunately, we have some openings for you to consider. G5 has pert near blown up our job board with several open positions, everything from software engineers to client success to product managers.
Hydaway, a growing Bend startup that makes an ingenious collapsible water bottle, is on the hunt for a marketing manager. And Agency Revolution, a Bend tech company that makes an insurance communication platform, is looking for a business development manager.
Here are the listings:
- Client Engagement Specialist
- SEO Analyst
- Content Strategy Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Paid Advertising Analyst
- VP of Client Success
- Sr. Ruby Software Engineer
- Solutions Engineer
Is your startup looking to connect with some awesome potential hires? Then advertise your job at Startupbend.com/jobs.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- BOW Venture Out Conference is Back With New Awards and More Ways to Win - September 22, 2017
- Women in STEAM Hosts Upcoming Science Night in Support of Bend Science Station - September 20, 2017
- The BendTECH unConference Pitchfest Returns Oct. 17 w/ Cash Prizes and More Fun - September 18, 2017