If you’ve been following the ransomware stories or are at all concerned about cybersecurity, then we’ve got a cool event for you. The Technology Association of Oregon and the Oregon Bioscience Association are hosting a timely talk next Monday on cyber security and its application to digital healthcare, biotech, and medical devices.
From the event info:
Join CEOs, IT, risk and business continuity management leaders and cyber security experts as they explore strategies and practical solutions to help you guide your organization to a more secure future.
The speakers are:
- Defining a proactive plan for business resilience
- Managing risk as more business processes and systems become digital: elements of a risk management and compliance program
- Identifying risk in a world of connected devices (Internet-of-Things)
- Establishing a culture where security and compliance are core values
- Developing a cyber-aware workforce to leverage your first line of defense
- Striking a balance between security and the customer experience in the context of digital health records and apps
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- A Jobs Board Blowout! Apptoto, LeadMethod, Odysys, Flybook, TechSoft 3D and Bend Research Hiring - November 20, 2017
- OnBoard Dynamics CEO Rita Hansen Chosen for U.S. Delegation Headed to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India - November 16, 2017
- Need Some Spice in Your Life? Check out Red Duck Foods Taco Sauce Kickstarter - November 9, 2017