If you’ve been following the ransomware stories or are at all concerned about cybersecurity, then we’ve got a cool event for you. The Technology Association of Oregon and the Oregon Bioscience Association are hosting a timely talk next Monday on cyber security and its application to digital healthcare, biotech, and medical devices.
From the event info:
Join CEOs, IT, risk and business continuity management leaders and cyber security experts as they explore strategies and practical solutions to help you guide your organization to a more secure future.
The speakers are:
- Defining a proactive plan for business resilience
- Managing risk as more business processes and systems become digital: elements of a risk management and compliance program
- Identifying risk in a world of connected devices (Internet-of-Things)
- Establishing a culture where security and compliance are core values
- Developing a cyber-aware workforce to leverage your first line of defense
- Striking a balance between security and the customer experience in the context of digital health records and apps
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019