If you’ve been following the ransomware stories or are at all concerned about cybersecurity, then we’ve got a cool event for you. The Technology Association of Oregon and the Oregon Bioscience Association are hosting a timely talk next Monday on cyber security and its application to digital healthcare, biotech, and medical devices.
From the event info:
Join CEOs, IT, risk and business continuity management leaders and cyber security experts as they explore strategies and practical solutions to help you guide your organization to a more secure future.
The speakers are:
- Defining a proactive plan for business resilience
- Managing risk as more business processes and systems become digital: elements of a risk management and compliance program
- Identifying risk in a world of connected devices (Internet-of-Things)
- Establishing a culture where security and compliance are core values
- Developing a cyber-aware workforce to leverage your first line of defense
- Striking a balance between security and the customer experience in the context of digital health records and apps
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Cascade Angels New Fund Co-Manager Robert Pease Talks Startup Success, Failure and the Trouble with Ping Pong - February 15, 2018
- Want to Dig into Coworking? BendTECH is Hiring a Community and Operations Manager - February 13, 2018
- Bend Startup Mission Limelight Takes Nonprofit Auctions to the Next Level - February 6, 2018