If I had a quarter for every time someone said, “We need a directory of all the business resources in town,” then I could definitely buy you a few beers. Fortunately Opportunity Knocks has now officially launched this very thing. The new Business Resources of Central Oregon is an online directory of everything entrepreneurs need to start, grow and support their business.
From the news release:
The BRCO directory outlines the breadth and depth of Central Oregon’s entrepreneurial ecosystem along with contact information. The number of resources available provides Central Oregon’s regional business community with one of the most – if not the most – extensive ecosystems in the Pacific Northwest.
The site — BizresourceCO.org — offers visitors a comprehensive listing of resources available in the following categories:
- Peer Groups and Clusters
- Financial and Capital Management
- Education, Business Advice and Mentoring Services
- Conferences & Events (Annual & Ongoing)
- Physical Services (Co-working & Makers Spaces)
- Organizations and Associations
OK developed the BRCO to serve long-time entrepreneurs, those new to entrepreneurship and business owners considering relocating their business to Central Oregon. Check it out!
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Cascade Angels New Fund Co-Manager Robert Pease Talks Startup Success, Failure and the Trouble with Ping Pong - February 15, 2018
- Want to Dig into Coworking? BendTECH is Hiring a Community and Operations Manager - February 13, 2018
- Bend Startup Mission Limelight Takes Nonprofit Auctions to the Next Level - February 6, 2018