- The three types of connections you need to build, grow and sustain a network.
- Julie’s best practices networking toolkit and tips for networking mastery.
- How to make networking easy and fun.
Here are the event details…
Workshop: Networking 2.0
Date: January 25th, 4-6pm
Location: Summit Saloon, 125 NW Oregon St., Bend (No host bar)
Fee: $25 if you pre-register, $30 at the door
Register at: www.pamstevenson.com/workshops
A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Awesome Bend, whose mission is to inspire and support creative ideas that make Bend a more awesome place to live, work and play.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019