The BendTECH Startup Resource Fair is just around the corner — Wednesday, May 24 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. — and attendees will get the chance to learn from experts in a variety of fields. The 10-minute Free Advice segments begin at 5 p.m. and include:
- Tips for Crafting a Winning Investor Pitch, from startup coach Pam Stevenson
- What to Know Hiring Your First Employee, from BBSI’s Eric Strobel
- You Can Get There From Here, Strategies for Entrepreneurial Success, by Cascade Angel’s Julie Harrelson
- Government R&D Funding for Small Businesses, from Oregon Best’s Leon Wolf
- Startup Financing Tips, from Gary O’Connell at Summit Bank
And more. It’s literally free advice. Listen, learn, ask questions, corner the expert you’ve been meaning to connect with for ages. For a full schedule, check out the Startup Resource Fair homepage.
Haven’t registered for this FREE, informative event featuring so many of Bend’s best startup resources? No problem, you can do that here — and secure yourself a free drink ticket. Wha? Win-win people.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- BOW Venture Out Conference is Back With New Awards and More Ways to Win - September 22, 2017
- Women in STEAM Hosts Upcoming Science Night in Support of Bend Science Station - September 20, 2017
- The BendTECH unConference Pitchfest Returns Oct. 17 w/ Cash Prizes and More Fun - September 18, 2017