Need something warm and fuzzy on this icy morning? I’ve got just the thing. Bend-based BlueBird Strategies announced this week that its annual give back campaign will support Girls Who Code, a nonprofit aimed at closing the gender gap in the computing fields.
“By supporting Girls Who Code, we hope to help equip the next generation; our daughters, our friends’ daughters, nieces, grandchildren and future children/grandchildren for success,” says BlueBird Strategies CEO Cari Baldwin. The company’s give back campaign is pretty simple. Here’s how it works:
BueBird Strategies will donate $1 for:
- Every retweet or mention on Twitter about BBS and its Girls Who Code campaign. Use the hashtag: #BBS4GWC. In fact, you can click here to tweet about it now.
- Each new Facebook fan on the BBS Facebook page, or reshare mentioning the BBS Girls Who Code campaign. Just tag BlueBird Strategies or use the hashtag above.
That’s not too hard. But wait, there’s more. BBS is also giving away an iPad mini or GoPro 3 to encourage donations. To enter yourself to win, just like the BBS Facebook page, retweet/mention the give back campaign or donate at least $5.
BlueBird Strategies is a marketing automation and demand generation firm that serves fast-growing tech companies, including established firms and venture-backed startups. And Baldwin has been on this very blog before, offering free inbound marketing advice for startups.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019