If you have a food-related startup, then we have an event for you. The bi-monthly meeting of the Central Oregon Food Cluster is talking about financing options for food startups. The meeting will feature a panel of finance experts as well as a local, food business success story.
The latter is Sarah Pool, founder and CEO of Pacific Superfood Snacks, maker of tasty, organic, raw kale chips. You might have heard that Sarah recently won the Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the Bend Chamber of Commerce.
The financing panel is comprised of Dave DeRose, of U.S. Bank; Turner Waskom, with Craft3; and Brian Azure, of Trigen Investments. The meetings are open to food entrepreneurs and other interested sorts.
Here are the details:
- Where: Bounce Base Camp / Andy Hannagan’s Office, 1000 NW Wall St. 220.
- When: Wednesday, March 30th, 5:00–7:00 pm
- What: Enjoy a half an hour of networking, followed by a local success story, and an insightful panel discussion about finding financing options for your company. Feel free to bring samples of your food products to share.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019