If you’re planning on pitching your startup to investors, then this post is for you. Pam Stevenson, a pitch coach and startup strategist whose advised more than 200 companies, is hosting a pitch workshop on Monday, April 17th.
The workshop aims to prepare entrepreneurs for pitching to Cascade Angels, Seven Peaks Ventures, Bend Venture Conference, Pub Talk or other angel or venture capital funds or conferences. Pam is a long-time BVC coach — and not necessarily related, but still very interesting, also helped design shoes for Michael Johnson’s Olympic races when she worked for Nike.
As part of the workshop, you’ll learn:
- The SMART Framework-assess and optimize your underlying business opportunity.
- The Anatomy of an Angel- know your audience.
- The Power Pitch Canvas- the key elements of a winning investor pitch.
- How to add Wow! Factor to any presentation.
- The Fundability Formula for an investor-ready entrepreneur
Pam also says that the workshop will include hands-on exercises and real-life pitches. The workshop costs $100 and only has room for 12 entrepreneurs. So sign up soon.
Monday April 17th, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: EDCO offices @ 705 SW Bonnet Way, #1000
Registration is required.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019