One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking a seasoned Digital Technology Team Lead to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts ‘paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
As our Digital Technology Team Lead you will have an opportunity to disrupt our own business models leading our efforts to design and implement new digital solutions. We are seeking a hands-on leader directly responsible for ongoing oversight of all technical activities related to Company’s ongoing Salesforce implementations. This includes Commerce, Marketing, Sales, and Service Clouds. You will work closely with Marketing business partners to transform online presence to match our amazing store customer experience.
In this role you will be responsible for project architecture, high level design, coordinating detailed design, development and vendor technical leadership. This is a role where you will need to be flexible and adaptable, in terms of dealing with ambiguity, learning fast, networking with colleagues and keeping up with the latest industry and technology trends.
You will report to our Manager of Digital and Enterprise Architecture and work out of our headquarters located in Bend, OR.
- Provide leadership, solution development, and critical decision analysis and recommendations relating to the company’s Digital Technologies initiatives.
- Responsible for designing and building solutions, the appropriate use of management tools, defining and architecting solutions to meet the company’s strategic needs.
- Consult with business units to design solutions that will ensure success for the business objectives while helping maintain the integrity of our reference architecture is a key success measure for this position.
- Facilitate the definition of processes, methods, and standards for governing digital solution transformation within Company.
- Manage overall solution technical lifecycle, including establishing and improving the solution architecture in alignment with the Company Enterprise Architecture framework and methodologies
- Identify and enable the adoption of new technologies and patterns particularly in Public Cloud, API, Event Driven Architecture, Micro Service Technologies and Big Data.
- Cross-functional technical leadership: immediate team, across IT and business portfolios, vendors, and executive stakeholders.
- Coordinate development and operational tasks and resources using the existing continuous integration/continuous delivery governance processes
- Comfortable leading offshore resources
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a technical field
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Salesforce products in a technical role
- A minimum of 5 years experience creating high level design and solution architectures.
- A minimum of 4 years experience architecting and implementing enterprise Digital solutions focused on e-commerce, CRM, customer engagement, and/or digital marketing; including, but not limited to customized program development, enterprise data integration, business intelligence, web analytics & governance process efforts.
- Experience with Demandware, SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), or similar platform is required.
- Experience with Java, AWS, Server-less development DevOps and UI/UX experience highly desired.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services.
- Must be hands-on (Whiteboard to keyboard; coding minimum is 25%).
- Proven experience with enterprise application integration.
- Experience coaching teams on Lean methodologies that deliver results based on agile workflows, open communication, and metrics driven processes.
- Experience implementing a DevOps organization, processes and tools highly desired
- E-commerce for retail or service industries highly desired
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: [email protected]