BenefitElect, Inc. is a Bend-based company founded in 1975 and has a best-in-class benefit administration system. Our recent growth requires us to hire a new EDI Specialist with the right skills to meet client demands.
This position will require a high level of knowledge and skill in Microsoft SQL Server TSQL programming, writing efficient queries and stored procedures. Along with this experience, the ideal candidate will also possess experience in the following:
- ANSI X12 834 file format
- Producing various file formats from source data: .csv, .xml, .xls, etc..
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent requirements gathering, design and documentation skills
- Powershell automation scripting
- Ability to work and manage time without supervision
- Data transformation techniques and processes
Also, some nights, weekends and travel may be required
The following experience is a big bonus:
- Altova MapForce
- Altova FlowForce Server
- SQL Server 2016 DBA experience
BenefitElect Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you meet our requirements, please reply with your cover letter & resume.