Enterprise System Admin – Bend, Oregon
One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking an experienced Enterprise System Admin to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
As our Enterprise System Admin II you will provide level two administrative, technical, troubleshooting, and solution support for the Les Schwab core systems infrastructure environment. This role reports directly to the Enterprise Platforms Manager and is based out of our headquarters in Bend, OR.
- Review, research, recommend, and implement system design improvements across platforms:
- Design SaaS solutions
- Collaborate with vendor partners on SaaS and PaaS solutions
- Ensure transition to and functionality of cloud-based solutions
- Manage and maintain the core server infrastructure
- Responsible for the protection, retention, and integrity of system data
- Designing, architecting and implementing SaaS solutions
- Upgrade and patch management
- Troubleshooting analysis
- Performance optimization
- Accurately documenting all work in appropriate incident tracking
- SME, Tester or Deployment resource
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) and/or equivalent from a 4 year undergraduate program and a
- At least 3 years of experience in server/system administration
- Experience in a virtualized cloud environment preferred
- Moderate knowledge of heterogeneous networked server environment, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Novell Netware, Citrix, Active Directory, E-Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Netbackup, Server Hardware, TCP/IP, and Storage Area Networks, Cloud Compute experience
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to [email protected]