Quantek Systems, a medical software startup, is seeking a software engineer to work on our core product RO Dynamics. RO Dynamics is our web-based platform for streamlining and supporting Radiation Oncology departments in their mission to treat cancer patients. As a developer on our product you will be making a direct impact in helping clinicians treat cancer.
We are located in beautiful Bend, Oregon with year-round outdoor activities, including mountain biking, fishing, skiing, kayaking, and rock climbing. The ideal candidate is located in Bend, or elsewhere in Oregon. However, working remotely will be considered for a qualified candidate from another location.
We are seeking a full-time employee.
- Experience in software and database design
- Ability to write idiomatic Java and Python
- Experience writing automated tests
- Proficient on Linux and Windows
The ideal candidate has experience in:
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Microservice design/implementation
- Traditional SQL database and NoSQL
- Pub/sub systems
- Agile Software Development
- Cloud deployment
- Ability to communicate well with other team members and customers.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized.
- Designing/building the platform using industry best practices for software engineering.
- Provide customer technical support.
- Travel may be required a couple times per year.
- As necessary, perform software demos.
- Learn basics of data science to further our platform for clinicians to perform data science and extract meaningful information.