One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
As our Network Engineer I you'll have an opportunity to bring your domain expertise in networking to our Network Operations Center (NOC) in Bend, Oregon. This is a critical role in maintaining operational excellence driving activities like back-ups, updates, troubleshooting the WAN, watching monitors, and resolving tickets. We’re looking for someone with experience in a NOC environment. This role performs network operational support tasks on existing systems under direct supervision and provides support for the implementation of new systems and technologies at Headquarters, Prineville Operations and Tire Center locations.
- Install and configure network infrastructure
- Monitoring network stability
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause and resolution
- Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks
- Various routine activities related to switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies and associated projects
What You Will Need:
- Associate's Degree or 2-4 years experience in maintaining and supporting Network systems in an enterprise or service provider environment
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) required
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification preferred
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills of network functions, including switching,
- routing and security, required
- Basic understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP and services such as DNS and DHCP, required
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to [email protected]