The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Are you passionate about bringing technologies proven in the consumer space into the enterprise? Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving the largest corporate customers in the world? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details?
Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large scale content delivery and make a real impact.
Manage one or more products from strategic planning to tactical activities. Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by customer visits. Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, QA, field engineering, customer success, and sales) through market requirements and positioning. Drive the roadmap and feature set. Nurture existing partner relationships and foster new ones.
- At least 3 years of B2B software product management experience building products for enterprise IT customers.
- Experience with Microsoft enterprise IT products such as SCCM, ADFS, and Windows Servers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with engineering, QA, field engineering, customer success, and sales.
- Constant learner, eager to stretch their skills and reach farther.
- Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
- Strong project management skills.
- Fanatic attention to details, without losing sight of the big picture.
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science or engineering.
- Experience with video products and solutions.
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams.
- Experience with C# and PowerShell.
This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites North America and globally (20%).