One of Central Oregon’s leading lifestyle employers is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst/Senior Accountant to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
This role is responsible for all aspects of accounting and financial analysis functions, as well as internal audits of daily sales, reporting accuracy and ensuring point of sale products are set up correctly.
- Ensure Purchase Orders are properly prepared, authorized and recorded in accordance with purchasing policy.
- Supervise and/or perform matching invoices to Purchase Orders, receiving reports, packing slips, supporting systems and other forms of authorization, follow up with other departments as necessary.
- Insure that site leases and other anticipated payments are entered in Point of Sale on a timely basis.
- Prepare cash flow forecast.
- Assist Finance Manager with month end close process and monthly General Ledger Reconciliations
- Report preparation, filing and compliance with all accounts payable related tax and legal requirements, i.e. 1099's.
- Prepare and enter journals as necessary to facilitate accurate monthly financial reporting according to GAAP accounting policies
- Ensure all Point of Sale clients and locations are closed daily so that revenue is recognized timely
- Audit daily cash, gift certificate and vouchers tendered as payments
- Adjust for any differences in cash deposited to that of POS and follow up with Managers why there are differences
- Develop and implement training programs for Point of Sale users
- Audit products for correct functional, pricing, accounting, statistical and revenue reporting purposes
- Completing applications for trade accounts and follow up as necessary.
- Report preparation, filing and compliance with all accounts payable related tax and legal requirements, eg. 1099's.
- Work with department managers on budgeting and oversee month variance report review with departments
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of three years of full cycle accounting and analysis experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP and corporate reporting requirements
- Outstanding software skills including advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated success working with non-financial operational managers
- A passion for the work you do and the Central Oregon lifestyle!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: [email protected]