One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking an experienced Software Development Architect to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
The Software Development Architect performs the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to develop solution architectures and ensure they are leveraged. The Software Development Architect will be key in providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the overall enterprise architecture.
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines for the design of technology solutions; including the architecting and implementing of solutions that require integration of multiple platforms and applications across the enterprise.
- Review, advise and design on standard software and system options, risk, cost versus benefit, and impact on the enterprise business initiatives.
- Develop and document frameworks for integration and implementation in alignment to technical standards.
- Assist in the development of an architecture governance processes.
- Provide technical guidance to project teams areas as appropriate.
- Track industry trends and maintaining their knowledge of new technologies to better serve organization’s business and technical needs.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM related disciplines or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant on-the-job experience working in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: Application development, Network Design, Middleware or Database Management
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Experience with solution development methodologies (e.g. Agile, DevOps, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience defining and implementing cloud-based architectures/environments including solutions that incorporate IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, and FaaS assets.
- Experience with database management systems, data schema design and implementation on leading proprietary and open DBMS systems (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, NoSQL, etc).
- Experience with microservice design, tiered architectures, and SOA.
- REST and SOAP web service design, development, and use.
- EAI and ETL technologies and design patterns.
- Experience with IT security processes and requirements and general security design considerations.
- Understanding of network and data center architectures.
- Understanding of Big Data, data warehouse and data-mart concepts, business intelligence technologies and solutions, etc.
- A passion for the work you do!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to [email protected]