One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking a Supply Chain Business Analyst to join their team in a contract position!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts ‘paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
ADVANCE Program resource request to support Global Process Design; implementation phases, including business acceptance testing; training development; and cutover support. Eventually, these roles could convert to employee positions for business super user roles to support the new supply chain processes.
The Supply Chain Business Analyst role(BAII) would be responsible for:
- Assisting with future process definition, requirements gathering and analysis capabilities to help identify and understand business needs. These would be individual assignments that are low to medium in terms of complexity and diversity.
- Supply Chain business processes include: Item setup and maintenance, procurement, product pricing, inventory tracking, stock ledger, inventory valuation, demand planning, merchandising and replenishment.
- This position requires a moderate level of supervision delivering outcomes, moderate breadth/depth of job specific knowledge and maturing level of service delivery, professionalism, and communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain related subject matter or similar/equivalent experience
- Minimum of four (4) or more years of demonstrated experience in business analysis
- Moderate requirements gathering skills for elicitation, modeling and analysis, validation, verification and facilitation
- Business process definition skills with the ability for as-is discovery, to-be definition, process improvement identification and process impact analysis
- Project delivery skills that include stakeholder alignment, cross team collaboration, consensus gathering, project execution, acceptance and evaluation criteria definition and metrics
- Develop, maintain and update process documentation and process models
- Prepare and execute test plans and test scripts to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Ability to collaborate with the business unit stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather business requirements, document processes and optimize business transition planning
- Must have ability to complete process definitions, requirements gathering and analysis necessary to identify and understand business needs as part of assignments
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: [email protected]