LeadMethod is a fast growing Bend, ORE based software company. We are currently seeking an energetic Technical Program Analyst to work with our Client Success and Engineering team to help run our development life cycle, support, and QA/UAT process.
What you will do:
– Support – Own all technical support issues. Responsible for investigating, talking to customer, reproing, logging ticket in Jira and working with devs to resolve.
– UAT/QA – Own and manage UAT efforts. Writing test scripts and plan for each major release. Delegate team to test certain elements of the software. Responsible for documenting or ensuring quality of all tickets entered into Jira.
– Data Quality – Continuously review and test data within system and monitor data quality.
– Requirements and Use Case management – Own and manage Jira, our requirements management system. Responsible for documenting clear and detailed business requirements and use cases.
– System Integrations – Own and manage all client system integrations with LeadMethod and other systems including Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAP CRM, Marketo, HubSpot and a dozen more. Function does not require coding, but rather system configuration and API management.
– UI/UX – Review and make recommendations to improve UI and UX. Research and make recommendations for best practice around user engagement, conversion, email nurturing, etc.
What you have:
– 1-3 years experience preferably within a software company in a technical support, technical program management, QA/UAT capacity
– Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset
– Ability to successfully initiate, manage, measure and improve technical, support and testing programs
– Enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
– Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
– Are crazy-organized with a ‘get-it-done’ attitude
– Don’t need hand-holding or step-by-step direction to complete projects
– Thrive on the challenge of learning new things & wearing multiple hats
– Get satisfaction from helping others succeed and building relationships with enterprise clients
– Are data-driven and enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets
– Understand technical processes and can translate them for a non-technical audience
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, medical, dental insurance
- Cool office downtown Bend
- Free coffee from Lone Pine
- Paid vacation and 9 paid holidays. Plus your birthday off because birthdays are awesome.
To apply please email [email protected]
For more information about our company or product please visit LeadMethod.com.