We all know that finding small office space in Bend is like finding a magical unicorn in your backyard or a parking space downtown during the summer. It’s a challenge. So here’s some good news on the office space front: Real Time Research is subletting a small office in its building, which is directly across from BendTECH and the 1001 Tech Center (and Thump, where I spend all my money).
Real Time Research is a Bend-based fish and wildlife research company, which also builds custom electronic data collection and management systems for its clients. Partner and CTO Mike Hawbecker is hoping to rent one of RTR’s small offices to a like-minded tech or natural resources related company. RTR has nine employees.
The details on the office available …
- 11’ x 12’ window office
- Next to Tech center & Thump coffee
- Private entrance from rear of building
- Abundant on-site parking
- Shared conference room & kitchen/break area
- Monthly Lease Rate: $550 (includes all utilities including internet)
- Term: Prefer 6-12 mo lease
It’s a sweet deal. Plus the RTR people are cool and you could walk across the street and high-five StartupBend anytime you want.
Interested? Email RTR office manager Brad at [email protected]
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019