If you are a woman founder in the midst of fundraising–or an aspiring entrepreneur who may fundraise in the future–then we’ve got a cool event for you. The Technology Association of Oregon, BendTECH, Oregon BEST and this very blog are teaming up to host an evening talking about funding opportunities, challenges and resources available to startup women.
The event will feature a lively panel of women investors and founders including:
- Julie Harrelson, CEO, HGI, Fund Manager Cascade Angels
- Rita Hansen, CEO at Onboard Dynamics, Inc.
- Shannon Keith, Social Entrepreneur, Abolitionist & CEO of Sudara
I’d had the pleasure of interviewing all of these women before, so I can say with confidence that you can expect an insightful conversation filled with real-life experiences and practical guidance. The alternate title of this event could be: Women, Wine and Wisdom.
We’ll finish off the evening with a presentation about SBIR resources from Leon Wolf, with Oregon BEST. He is going to provide an awesome overview of this pot of federal funding available to women pursuing tech and science-related startups, as well as provide some more general information about additional funding resources.
Join us for a good conversation, some learning and per usual, a chance to meet new people, make connections and move your ideas forward.
Closing the Funding Gap
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 8
Thump @ 1001 Tech Center
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Network, Learn, Grow! Bend’s First Young Professionals Summit is Sept. 29th - September 18, 2018
- EDCO Announces 10 Early Stage BVC Semi Finalists; Founders to Pitch at PubTalk - September 17, 2018
- Bend-Based Seven Peaks Ventures Raises $28 Million for Second Fund Aimed at PNW and West Coast Startups - September 13, 2018