Remember that one time that you heard about a job opening–only to discover the company had already filled it? There have been some great postings in the last two weeks that you would certainly be sad not to know about. Soooooo sad.
Don’t let this be you, all sad, not knowing about these jobs
So let’s save the job FOMO for another day, and tackle these openings. Here’s what’s happening:
- Cairn is on the hunt for a full stack engineer/web developer.
- GL Solutions is seeking an agency consultant/outside sales person.
- Manzama has openings for a content manager/data analyst and client success manager.
- OSU-Cascades needs a CompSci Instructor.
- G5 is hiring for several positions including:
- Express Personnel also tech positions posted including Technical Writer, Technical Solutions Specialist and Quality/Test Analyst.
Happy Friday and happy job hunting!
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019