Remember that one time that you heard about a job opening–only to discover the company had already filled it? There have been some great postings in the last two weeks that you would certainly be sad not to know about. Soooooo sad.
Don’t let this be you, all sad, not knowing about these jobs
So let’s save the job FOMO for another day, and tackle these openings. Here’s what’s happening:
- Cairn is on the hunt for a full stack engineer/web developer.
- GL Solutions is seeking an agency consultant/outside sales person.
- Manzama has openings for a content manager/data analyst and client success manager.
- OSU-Cascades needs a CompSci Instructor.
- G5 is hiring for several positions including:
- Express Personnel also tech positions posted including Technical Writer, Technical Solutions Specialist and Quality/Test Analyst.
Happy Friday and happy job hunting!
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Is Your Startup Eligible for a $100k Business Oregon Grant? - January 16, 2019
- Bend is the Work from Home Capital of America - January 16, 2019
- Bend Robotic Sex Toy Startup Wins CES Award, Then Gets it Taken Away. Startup Pens Open Letter to Call Out Gender Bias. - January 8, 2019