If you’re a startup looking for money, then you have plans Tuesday. What are they? Glad you asked. The Technology Association of Oregon is hosting a panel discussion on funding and fundraising featuring experts from right here in Bend.
We will start the evening with an overview of investment sources and funding criteria, before moving on to the panel discussion where you will hear from representatives from the Bend Venture Conference, Cascade Angels, Cascadia Group, and Seven Peaks Ventures.
Come join us at the Tech Talk Happy Hour – Funding on Tuesday, June 13th for a lively discussion led by subject matter experts. Our hand-picked panelists have experience across multiple sectors and are looking forward to sharing their historic, current and future insights on raising capital.
The panelists include:
- Julie Harrelson, CEO, HGI, Fund Manager Cascade Angels
- Jason Moyer, Venture Development, Executive Management, and M&A, Cascadian Group, LLC
- Corey Schmid, General Partner Seven Peaks Ventures
- Brian Vierra, Venture Catalyst, Economic Development of Central Oregon (EDCO)
And I get the opportunity to moderate this discussion and ask questions to these fine folks. The evening promises to be informative, engaging and full of useful information for anyone who has ever even thought about raising capital.
TAO Tech Talk Happy Hour
Tuesday, June 13th
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thump @ the 1001 Tech Center
1001 SW Emkay
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019