If you’re curious about how to protect your business inventions and IP (trademarks, patents, copyrights and trade secrets), then you should learn from the professionals during this luncheon presented by Karnopp Petersen and Leber Patent Law.
Jon Napier, Kurt Barker, and Jeff Hinman from KP along with Celia Leber will cover topics such as:
- Intellectual property essentials that every business owner should know
- How you can protect your IP from competitors and insiders
- How to enforce your rights if needed
The event will be held on November 6 from 11:15 – 1pm, and seats are limited! Lunch is included for $20, so it’s a great deal. Sign up here.
He loves to write code, is passionate about design, and runs StartupCommunity.org as a side hobby. He sold his previous company that he started in Bend, 'The Social Business' to Innovation Garden in New York.
You can reach James by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by James Gentes (see all)
- Lessons from the SBIR Road Tour: How Founders Can Explore Gov Funding/Contracts for Startups - July 19, 2018
- It’s Cyber Monday! 10 Gadgety Gifts to Jumpstart Your Holiday Shopping - November 27, 2017
- Want to Own a Startup? StartupCommunity.org is Up for Grabs - December 1, 2016