Not to freak you out, but the holiday shopping season is … here. Yes, Safeway has had holiday decorations out since the day after Halloween. Yes, some exceptionally organized people actually buy gifts year round so that they don’t face a gift buying frenzy come December. But if you avoid Black Friday shopping like the plague, then Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26) and Cyber Monday (Nov. 28) offer up a great opportunity to explore gifts from some of Bend’s newest companies.
Consider purchasing presents from these eight growing, local startups:
1. Broken Top Candle Company maker of lovely scented candles.
2. Hydaway creator of these collapsible water bottles.
3. Cairn offers a subscription box for outdoor enthusiasts.
4. Zealios sells sunscreen and body products for endurance athletes.
Also please offer suggestions in the comments for other Central Oregon startups with products that may make good gifts. We’d love to hear to about them and we’ll add them to our list. Happy Thanksgiving!
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019