We’ve had a minor avalanche of job postings here at StartupBend. First off, everyone is ALRIGHT. No one was crushed under the pile up of really great openings right here in Bend, Oregon. Now it’s like a beautiful powder day. The jobs board is basically two-feet of seriously quality openings and you and your friends need to shred through them. Still on the fence? Don’t take my word for it. Instead take this quiz to discover whether you should apply.
QUIZ: CAN MY LIFE BE MORE AWESOME?®
1. Does your commute to work look like this?
2. Does your current job involve a lot of this?
3. Are you under-appreciated?
4. Do you want to do the things you love more?
5. Do you like beer, good people, sunshine, snow, scrappy startups, great tech, outdoor and biotech companies? Also beer?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then check out the jobs on StartupBend.com/jobs. If you know anyone that needs a job intervention, then send them our way as well. There are lots of companies hiring. Developers are especially in high demand. Here’s a little taste of what’s available:
Send in those applications!
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Cascade Angels New Fund Co-Manager Robert Pease Talks Startup Success, Failure and the Trouble with Ping Pong - February 15, 2018
- Want to Dig into Coworking? BendTECH is Hiring a Community and Operations Manager - February 13, 2018
- Bend Startup Mission Limelight Takes Nonprofit Auctions to the Next Level - February 6, 2018