You know there are some events you look forward to all year? The Startup Resource Fair should be one of them. The second annual SuRF, presented by BendTECH Coworking, is scheduled for scheduled for 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, June 7 at the 1001 Tech Center. This informative and fun event puts all the resources you need to start or grow a business in one location.
Last year was the inaugural event, and the turnout was great. This year, the goal is for even more people and more fun. There will be: Food trucks, free drinks, corn hole games, and the opportunity to hang with so many helpful, thoughtful and smart people and resources who want to help entrepreneurs launch and grow their companies.
The fair features 30 exhibitors from around Oregon including:
- Venture Capital, Angel Funds and Banks
- Business/Founder Mentor Groups, Accelerators and Bootcamps
- Small Business Assistance Programs
- Core Professional Services
- Educational Organizations and Resources
The goal is to give entrepreneurs an easy way to learn about all the resources our community provides, and connect with those that make sense for their business. The fair is for all industries—there’s resources for tech, outdoor, food and health companies and more.
Each exhibitor will have a table, and attendees can learn more about each organization, meet key people and ask questions. Admission is free. Attendees who register will receive a ticket for a free beer, cocktail or non-alcoholic drink.
Please get more information and register at online at bendtech.com/startupresourcefair.
BendTECH Startup Resource Fair
Thursday, June 7
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
1001 Tech Center
1001 SW Emkay, Bend OR
Free Drink Ticket with registration
Register at bendtech.com/startupresourcefair
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- Is Your Startup Eligible for a $100k Business Oregon Grant? - January 16, 2019
- Bend is the Work from Home Capital of America - January 16, 2019
- Bend Robotic Sex Toy Startup Wins CES Award, Then Gets it Taken Away. Startup Pens Open Letter to Call Out Gender Bias. - January 8, 2019