You’ve likely heard the imperative that you need to craft a brand story or incorporate storytelling into your marketing efforts and even investor pitches. But what does that really mean — and more importantly, how do you do it well?
- How these masters approach stories
- What makes for effective brand storytelling
- Who is involved in the process (hint: it’s more than just marketing)
- The benefit that good stories can have for businesses of all sizes, economic development, and regional marketing
Our esteemed panelists include:
Garrett Wales, 10 Barrel Brewing
Michelle Alvarado, Wahoo Films
Mitch Daughtery, BuiltOregon
And I get the pleasure of moderating this fun conversation. So if you’ve got some time to spare on Wednesday, May 18th, we’d love to see you there. We’ll start with some snacks and beer and casual networking at 5 p.m. The discussion will kick off at a little before 6.
You can register here. If you’re a BuiltOregon member, you get in free. If you’re a StartupBend reader, you get a FREE HUG. So win-win.
Date: Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
Time: 5PM – 7PM (panel discussion kicks off at 6PM)
Location: Seven Peaks Ventures, inside the 1001 Tech Center
Ticket Price: $10
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019