If you’ve wanted to work in tech in Bend — or know someone who does — then we have some real opportunities for you. G5 has posted nine open positions in the job board, ranging from Chief People Officer and VP of Client Success to a Test Engineer and Creative Accounts Manager.
The Bend tech company provides digital marketing for real estate companies via its G5 Marketing Cloud platform. The company raised $76 million last year to help accelerate the development and growth of its marketing platform and buy out some of its early investors. Pennsylvania-based Peak Equity Ventures led the round, gaining a majority stake in the company.
With 225 employees and offices in downtown Bend, the company has been listed on all sorts of good lists: Deloitte’s list of fastest growing tech companies; Oregon Business’ Best Places to Work; and Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work to name a few.
So if you know someone looking — or perhaps you’re interested in a new job for yourself — take a look. Here’s the listings (you can find them all at startupbend.com/jobs):
- Chief People Officer
- VP of Client Success
- Software Engineer–Support
- Test Engineer
- Outbound Marketing Manager
- Creative Account Manager
- Client Engagement Specialist
- Sr. Product Manager
- Market Analyst
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019