February’s PubTalk is scheduled for
tonight next Thursday (sorry!) — and the lineup features JuJu, founded by Julia Junkin. When we interviewed Junkin for #50startups in December, she described her JuJu app as “emoticons on crack.” The app allows you to remix existing art into your own creative expressions and then instantly send them to your family and friends.
Also pitching at February PubTalk:
- Lava Love, a Bend company that makes detoxifying soaps from volcanic rocks and minerals.
- July Nine, an Oregon company that designs and manufacturers bags and other goods in the U.S.
As usual, you can pre-purchase your tickets here or just wing it and buy them at the door. Sponsored by Economic Development for Central Oregon, PubTalk is at McMenamins. The event runs from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019