The second annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair is coming up quick. Scheduled for Thursday, June 7 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., the fair features 32 organizations and businesses who want to help YOU get your startup launched and growing. Right now, try to name 32 local and state resources that entrepreneurs can reach out to …. can you do it? There’s that many and way more.
Here’s a sneak peek at who will there …
Check out the table of our awesome primary sponsor, Cooley. This global law firm has worked with numerous startups, including some of biggest names in tech, consumer products and more. Their attorneys will here to answer your burning startup/legal questions.
If you have moment, also explore CooleyGO, which provides startups with free legal documents for incorporation, series seed equity financing, convertible notes and much more.
Be sure to visit the tables of SuRF supporting sponsors, Express Employment Professionals, St. Charles Medical Center, Summit Bank, and the 1001 Tech Center. All have been–and continue to be–deeply committed to supporting Central Oregon business and entrepreneurs. We couldn’t do the resource fair without them.
And, of course, the fair also features this lineup of startup resources. Use the afternoon to ask questions, connect with people you’ve been meaning to reach out to and generally enjoy yourself. Pro tip: If you want a free drink, register beforehand. It’s free, but we need to plan for who all wants beer, wine or cocktails.
- Drew Smith, trademark attorney
- Built Oregon
- Central Oregon Food Cluster
- Starve Ups
- Portland Seed Fund
- Get Benefits
- Seven Peaks Ventures
- Cascade Angels Fund
- Technology Association of Oregon
- Opportunity Knocks
- Founders Pad
- Bend Chamber of Commerce
- Business Oregon
- PayneWest Insurance
- OSU-Cascades Innovation Center for Entrepreneurship
- Deschutes Public Library
- Terra Firma Coaching & Consulting
- Drew Jensen eCommerce Consulting
- BendX – Entrepreneurial Bootcamp for Women
So if you’re even thinking about starting a business, or if you have a company and you want to grow, or if you like free beer and entrepreneurship and want to play me in a game of corn hole (I have terrible hand-eye coordination and you will win), then we hope to see you there!
You can reach Kelly by email at [email protected].
Latest posts by Kelly Kearsley (see all)
- 500+ Posts Later, StartupBend Founders Close Up Blog and Look to What’s Next - February 26, 2020
- Save the Date: unConference Returns for its 10th year w/ Cash Prizes and Fun Oct. 15 - October 7, 2019
- The Annual BendTECH Startup Resource Fair Returns 6/6 - May 21, 2019