|Date Posted||February 6, 2017|
Client Success Manager
Manzama is a leading news aggregation and market intelligence platform for law firms and other professional services organizations. We use a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model to uncover and deliver personalized news and insights to each stakeholder within the organization.
The Client Account Manager reports to the Senior Vice President of Client Success, and is responsible for driving Manzama revenue by working with his/her assigned accounts to fully understand their needs and to develop a plan that will marshal all of the right resources to achieve the client’s goals. Clients will view this individual as someone who could help them solve key business problems, serving as a trusted advisor or business partner. Works in a team environment and in conjunction with the Client Services and Sales teams to retain and grow revenue in account base.
As a member of our team, your responsibilities will be focused on providing front-line account management, training and problem solving support directly to clients and prospective clients. Successful candidate will have a positive “can-do” entrepreneurial attitude, the ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot, and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Great communication skills, both written and oral, are critical as this role requires extensive client contact.
- Owns the client relationship and is responsible for the overall health of the client. Successfully executes business reviews with clients on a regular basis. Has primary responsibility for subscription renewals and add-on services offerings.
- Proactively work with clients to develop engagement and roll-out strategies
- Employ strong project management skills to coordinate resources across various teams within Manzama to ensure successful execution of strategies.
- Develops a deep understanding of our value proposition as compared to our competitors and use this understanding to differentiate Manzama and drive usage.
- Act as the voice of the client internally to share client insights and feedback to other parts of the organization, including, insight into other products that are working, product gaps and problems.
- Assists in proposal development and pre-sales activities.
- Ability to demo and train on the Manzama platform.
- Utilizes and drives adoption on all required processes, tools, systems, sales metrics and reporting tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS required. JD, MBA or MLS a plus.
- 3-5 years demonstrated successful account management experience, preferably with law firms.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and across the organization to achieve group and organizational goals.
- Ability to build strong relationships with others to establish a network of relationships with individuals who can provide information, help or access to others.
- Strong business acumen to understand the impact of decisions on the company’s performance as measured by revenue, profit and customer measures.
- Management level communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management, organizational and reporting skills.
- Will require local or overnight business travel, at least 40%.
- Home office based, most expenses reimbursed.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Allison Nussbaum, Senior Vice President of Client Success